Contribute your knowledge to the community. Share howtos, tutorials, and other resources. Contribute to the FAQs and the official developer documentation.
- Read the category descriptions to determine where your resource ought to go.
- You can maintain your original source material on this forum or elsewhere.
- About copyright and collaborative maintenance:
- If you maintain your source material elsewhere, please consider using Creative Commons license and make your material available in a medium that makes it easy for others to contribute, such as GitHub.
- If you maintain your source material on this forum, we require that you publish it under a Creative Commons license.
- Let people know how far along you are in your creation process:
- Make heavy use of tags to tell people what your resource is about. Tip: some categories have special tags that let you classify your resource by media type.
- Use the #community tag to indicate community-contributed resources.
- Wherever appropriate, link to source material.