Official and community-contributed tutorials and sample apps that teach you how Holochain works.
- Read the general Learning Library contribution guidelines.
- Format your code samples nicely; remember to tag code blocks with the language, e.g.,
- Tutorials and examples are meant to teach by example. If your resource explains how to solve a particular problem, post it in #learning-library:recipes-howtos instead.
- Use these tags to categorize your resource:
- A #tutorial is a step-by-step lesson on how to create a simple app. It’s written in a narrative style, speaking directly to the reader. It contains explanations of why behind the steps.
- An #example is a reference application that shows how to use a particular feature or implement a particular pattern. It’s packed full of code comments to help the reader understand your design choices.