Read and write about subjects ranging from the nuts-and-bolts of Holochain, to distributed systems and cryptography, to P2P economics and collective intelligence. Articles, essays, explainers, infographics, and videos are all welcome.
- Read the general Learning Library contribution guidelines.
- If you’re providing a short answer to a commonly asked question, post it in #learning-library:faqs instead.
- If your resource is a step-by-step guide or a reference app that teaches readers about a particular pattern or Holochain feature, post it in #learning-library:tutorials instead.
- If your resource explains how to solve a particular problem, post it in #learning-library:recipes-howtos instead.
- If your resource is an exhaustive reference or reading list, post it in #learning-library:reference instead.
- Use media-specific tags such as #interview, #video, or #explanation to classify your resource. If you don’t find a tag that fits, make a new one.