Read answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) and comment about them in the technical discussion area. Improve and discuss answers. Read this post for contribution guidelines.
- Read the general Learning Library contribution guidelines.
- If you have a question, please ask in the Technical Discussion category rather than here.
- When contributing an answer, make sure it truly is frequently asked
- The topic title should contain the question and the body should contain your answer.
- Make the answer succinct — a couple paragraphs long at most.
- Forum moderators will regularly look for quality answers and mark them as wikis so anyone can edit the answer.
- Comments on each answer should contribute directly to the quality of the answer by providing context that would make the official answer too long.
- If a FAQ leaves things unanswered for you, please create a new topic to discuss it rather than replying. Here’s how:
- Click on the chain link icon under the answer.
- Clicking the ‘+ New topic’ button.
- In your new post window, choose the ‘Learning Library’ main category, not the ‘FAQs’ subcategory. That keeps FAQs and discussions separate.
- If someone answers your question, consider posting a link to the answer on the original FAQ. That’ll help the next person who has the same question.