Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone!!!

I’ve been investing in $HOT since 2018 and really believe in Holochain. I just bought my first Holoport+ and super excited to become a host and start earning Holofuel.

If anyone has any advice or feedback as first time Holoport+ user, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Look forward to interacting with you all!!

Austin

2 Likes

Hi Austin,

Welcome aboard! We have two spaces for the community. The Holochain Forum is focused on developing solutions in Holochain and the Holo Forum is where you’ll find hosting themes and support to your HoloPort.

Great to have you with us.

Warm wishes

Lucas

Thanks Lucas!

Happy to be apart of this!

Austin

1 Like

Hello everyone !,

I’m ertan . I’m just a crypto currency enthusiast and a software engineer. And I love the principles of holochain that’s why we all here huh ?

I live in Turkey and I’m 25 .

Happy to help out however I can !

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Ertan!

Hello Party people!!!

first of all I have to say… your idea is… maybe…not new…but… it is amazing :slight_smile: i am totally with you! second is… I am not a good programmer… to be honest I can’t use excel very well %) but hey people, I will be there, or here for you. Can’t get you project out of my head for two days… Yesterday came a little idea in my little brain :slight_smile: you should start this project on a island, I don’t know, something like Malta, Sicily, or where do you come from, I remember Gibraltar, not sure. If it’s run there and people see it is possible… They want it. Love you all, God bless you all. Your new friend derain from germany

3 Likes

Hi all. I was a investor in 2017, I then had no idea of the true potential of this product as I was very new to the space. Just recently looked at Holochain project again & my was very suprised to see the project was still active & infact looks like very amazing tech & very promising! I am a struggling find certain information and would like to be apart of the community & become a host. I would think all my questions are very simple but you have to start learning & that is what I would like to do.

I currently am holding some of the HOT tokens & am curious. What are my next steps. I am under the impression I need a mac or linux, to download HOLOscape & purchase a HOLOport then I am all set to host?

Is it all really that easy? If someone could provide links I can read the material & go from there.

3 Likes

Hi Lucas

Just received my Holoport today. Can I participate in the Closed Alpha testing still?

Thank you

Austin

Hi Austin,

Sure thing, can you please DIrect message me the email you order your HoloPort with? I’ll invite you to the Holo Forum and we go from there.

I tried to direct message you and I got an error that I can’t send a personal message to this user.

Funny, I just sent you a direct message. Let’s try with you replying to it.

Thanks Austin! Just sent you an invite to the Holo Forum. Please ignore the paper instructions that came in the box, they are outdated. You’ll see the link to the up to date setup instructions on the upper banner.

I have made a video in spanish: https://youtu.be/acbaIfFw5Zk

3 Likes

Hi, I’m João and a great enthusiast of holochain. Sorry for using this thread, but last week I joined holotroopers telegram chat and I was suddenly banned from the chat. I wish to know why. I didn’t do anything offensive/wrong.

1 Like

Hi João, Welcome to the Holochain Forum. The telegram channel you mentioned (Holotroopers) has independent moderation. Holochain and Holo volunteers moderate the oficial Holo and Holochain channels.
Sorry I can’t help you there.
Warm wishes
Lucas

1 Like

Thank you by your reply.

Could you please tell me who are in charge so I can contact them directly? I just don’t understand why my unjustified ban is taking to long to be reversed.

Joao,

I found those In the channel header: @r2d2123

@holosexual

@DutchFinestDaddy

@pixelaaa

@timadersen

I’ll be out of the office on the following week.

I’ll catch you back on the following Monday.

Warm wishes

Lucas

1 Like

Hi,

I am Tim, from Belgium. I’ve been follow Holochain and Ceptr for a few years now. With the big refactoring (RSM) of Holochain I got very excited and get the impression it is time to really get active in this community.
Started learning Rust and helping out with the holochain-gym community project.

8 Likes

Did you get a reply to this?

Hi my name is FLORIN .I nead help with Holoport to update