Welcome! Introduce Yourself

We’re glad you are here! If you are new to this community or new to the forum, feel free to introduce yourself. Say “Hi!” :raised_hands: and tell us something about yourself, your passions, or what ideas/projects you’re working on.

Take your time, get comfortable with everyone, and share what feels right for you.

22 Likes

Hi, I’m maackle. I’m testing this forum

let _ = println!("{:?}", 2 + 2);
const a = await Promise.all([Promise.resolve()])
10 Likes

Heyo, I’m ccxxoo and am excited to be here!

8 Likes

Hello! I come from Florida, and I’m passionate about holistic education, and I’m working on a comic called Morvin. I’m also working with some radical humans growing the Holochain Community :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hello! You can call me Tom or @freesig. I’m here to answer anyone’s questions and empower developers to build some amazing things on Holochain :partying_face:.
I’m also focusing on creating great educational materials.
In my spare time I love making art with code :computer::art:.
I look forward to all the interesting discussions and discoveries to come on this forum :rocket:

13 Likes

Welcome from Melbourne Australia
Great to see a forum.

8 Likes

Hi,
I’m Nico, or @lucksus, one of the Holochain core devs.
Happy to discuss with y’all all things Holochain :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hello Holo!
My name is Jeremiah and I am from Pennsylvania, US.
I am most excited about the data management aspect of holochain and how that will revolutionize the world as we know it.
I am working on a hub that will connect house cleaner companies with potential workers and clients in order to help those whose schedules aren’t compatible with a 9-5.
I would also love to see a data management app for the logistics/transportation industry, and am digging on that.
Have a beautiful day!
I love the forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Hi all, I’m @zippy, a Holochain Core Dev. Looking forward to the conversations!

16 Likes

Hi!

My name is @will and I’m currently working on a State of Affairs Tree Holochain app. I’m glad to see a forum popping up, a distant dream I once had for this community. It’s beautiful!

See you around!

8 Likes

HI holochain lovers … HI from turkey .we trust in you

7 Likes

Hello all, I’m here to learn and to support the growth & flow of trust between peers.

6 Likes

Hi, ya’ll.

I’m @micahjefferson. Looking forward to engaging with everyone :slight_smile: - hope everyone is feeling good. Ready to learn and co-create with you!

:wave: hey @will :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m Brooks (aka Holochain Citizen), currently based in Montreal (but thinking of moving somewhere more rural so if you have any ideas… ?)

Curious to see how the forum may change how collaboration grows and scales, and excited to see hApps up and running!

13 Likes

Hi Jeremiah! Great to see you here.

3 Likes

Hi Holovers :kissing_smiling_eyes:. This is @darkenergy from Maldives. Im glad to be part of this wonderful community. I would love to develop on holochain and contribute the community to my maximum capacity. Im a java developer and also the founder of Dhintel Pvt. Ltd., a software development company registered in Maldives. Stay connected. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi! I’m Steven Morris, known as LifeSMyth on Telegram, Reddit, Mattermost and Twitter.

I’ve been following Holochain since I first heard Arthur share about it when the Indigogo campaign started. I’ve know Arthur and Mary for a long time. When they used to live here in Colorado, USA.

10 Likes

Hi, I’m @Glunk, from Belgium, Holochain enthusiast for 2 years now, and soon holochain developer (when things will be more stable, and I’ll be more fluent in rust :stuck_out_tongue: ).

3 Likes

Hi all, I’m @cheers, an early Holo supporter. I’m a tech investor and a developer as well. I am excited to be here and hope to learn more about the amazing Holochain tech. Looking forward to the conversations. Cheers!

4 Likes