Welcome! Introduce Yourself

I see you’ve got some beautiful artwork. I think you could get some interest in Holo and Holochain merch.

2 Likes

I’m definitely down to help with that in anyway I can. Currently working on a vinyl on metal art piece with the holochain design. I can also make stickers and decals.

6 Likes

Well you will have to expand more on Holochain : wink and share a little about Geomatic Engineering related ideas and Holo for someone who has zero domain knowledge on that subject.

1 Like

Hi there, my name is Marcelo Lavor and I am Brazilian, but I’m living in Lisbon since 2018. I have just started with holochain some months ago. I am a python developer and have been studing Rust in my free time. I am keen to create a first app :wink:

9 Likes

Tudo Bom?!! sou gringo mesmo, mais morei nas amazonas por 3 anos. vamos falar!

howdy, love the philosophy and potential of holochain

know very little about coding (though do know some)

would like to get more involved! how can i?

also, @ViktorZaunders, how do i private message you? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

howdy!

I bet you can find locals to play with here :slight_smile:

also, what are you into?

I’m interested to know more about your interest in holistic education Eric!

1 Like

Hi, I’m Kelly. I’m based in Byron Bay, Australia, and am interested in the intersection of business, art and nature, I have a strategy/ art curating / investment banking background, an intuitive attraction to holochain and a few crazy ideas

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Armando, a college student based in New York. I’m currently working with Sacred Capital, and am interested in the usage of ecosystems in both applications, and the facilitation of communities.

7 Likes

what is your hApp and how it works?

dming

Let’s hear some of those crazy ideas! :smiley:

Hi Everyone, Very glad to be here and meet you all,

Im a Cyber Security Graduate, who recently join a project, We have stumbled upon Holo, Which we are looking at how to implemented and build our Project with.

Loving all the work Holo has done and bringing all like minded people together. Looking forward to working with you all.

5 Likes

Hello Philip you met me in a physical group chat with Grant Leanartz about 2 years ago at the Blockchain centre in City Rd Melbourne. I don’t expect you to remember that. I am building a client centric Dapp that enables a persons competancy and life experience inventory to be easily compiled and used as an accelerator to boost best fit for much needed global innovations. We plan to fascilitate mediums of exchange that have no store of value and are easily redeemed through large scale node member offerings. Myself and my passionate team would love to have you in on a group chat once you have acclimatised to the intended outcome. We have looked around extensively and see holochain as the solution to our scaling potential. Warm Regards and looking forward to a chat soon. Colin

7 Likes

Hello my name is Eshan and I am 13 years old. I have just been recently introduced to Holochain a few weeks ago. I was intrigued by the fact that people could use independent hash chains to create fully distributed applications. I look forward to learning more about Holochain and expand my knowledge with this forum.

15 Likes

Hi all. My name is Mike, and I’m very excited to join this awesome community. If anybody needs a helping hand, please read my posts in my thread “Youvernance” (link in bio, I’m sure) and if you think I’d be a good match for anything, hmu.

4 Likes

Welcome, Eshan! What a tender age to join the distributed app space, awesome! What prompted your original interest in this space?

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I come from Indonesia. A curious researcher for my colleagues, my works is explore new technology universe and summarized them to my employer. now I landed in holochain universe and fall in love with it’s idea.

I come from statically typed language programming such as go and a little dart (flutter) for mobile app development. I was gratefull when knowing this project prototype in go. Now that I have infatuated by holochain idea, I will learn rust as well.

Currently try to start a holochain implementation for local community board and chat app in smart phone. Might also integrate IPFS to this project too, for storing CCTV recording. Can anyone guide me to a right direction for this (holochain for mobile application)?

7 Likes

My name is Cosmin and i’m from Romania. I’m member of xHumanity team which will build an adaptive social meadia system. I hope to find in holochain right system for our application.

5 Likes