I’m starting the thread on the SnapMail happ I demo’d today on the hackalong call.
The repos are here:
If you want to try it out in Holoscape, download the snapmail-release repo and add the bundle.toml as a local happ.
List of Holochain bugs/features missing for it to go furthur:
- Links to and from private entries
- API for encrypting an entry with a recepient’s agentId
- A DNA_ENTRY_ADDRESS global constant
- A hdk::now() API function
- A way to get signals/notifications from events happening on the DHT (a link added to the DNA entry in my case)
- API for specifing entry state type when querying source chain
I’ll edit this post with more info later on.