Holoport for sale

@Holonaut some questions below:

@Daya another offer from @Holonaut $250 for HoloPort
@pazzekalle is offering HoloPort+ at $500.

The basic Holoport at 250usd would be my preference. Thanks @Aryabhatta to find a way for this.

Hello @pazzekalle and @Holonaut, I am interested, do you still have them for sale?

@pazzekalle @Holonaut I could be interested too.
Any of you in EU? (Would make things easier, we have a very hight custom for goods coming from where ever else here).

Mine is sold sorry.

I am based in Switzerland but I can send it from France too. I would still be interested in selling mine. I am on holiday now but back Sunday next week. I can send it Monday in 10 days if we can agree on USD500. Shipping is on me.

Thanks

1 Like

Pls check PMs :wink:

1 Like

Holoport plus for sale looking for 750. Set it up but no longer interested in project. Message me if interested thanks!

1 Like

Are you located in the US or EU? I’m in EU, interested in the Plus.

@dvsmindz85 I am interested and located in the US.

Email me mannybarbery@yahoo.com

thanks, emailed you.

Didn’t get anything

Hello all.

I’m new to the forum, but I’ve been very interested in learning to run a node for awhile.

I’m wondering if any of you might be willing to sell a Holoport for around 50% of the original cost? (Any model would be okay)

I’m based in the US, if that’s helpful.

Thank you so much

Still available?

I’d be interested in buying your holoport…
Michael@GlobalCitizen.One 760-430-9489

Hi Pascal, do still have the holoport? i am from Switzerland (Fribourg region) email: dirk28cgn@msn.com

Anyone have a holoport plus for sale??? send me an email Matt71579@protonmail.com I am in the USA

Hola Alguien hablando español?, soy de Argentina y quisiera comprar e instalar un HoloPort, como lo hago?, es posible?

Hello- I’m interested in buying a Holoport + and I am located in the US.