DevCamp is back!
Our next session of the 6 week, community-run online Holochain Developer training is starting on July 28th.
There will be 2 sessions every week on Tue & Thu. First session starts at 2020-07-28T13:30:00Z.
Who is it for:
- developers with decentralized app ideas who are looking for an appropriate platform & framework;
- developers who want to try Rust but don’t have an interesting project to use it in;
- developers who want to improve their architecture & system design skills by learning about different ways to build scalable systems;
- rust developers looking for interesting projects.
What we’ll be working on:
We’ll develop a small app called LeaP (Learning Pathways) with udemy-like functionality, where people can publish their courses and enroll in existing ones.
- basics of rust / rust for Holochain
- dev environment configuration
- Holochain app architecture
- app building blocks
- Holochain ecosystem
- deployment process
How does it work?
During the devcamp, participants will learn how to write a Holochain application, going from the design phase all the way to the deployment. Each week, there will be two live sessions that are recorded and posted to a private devcamp group on the Forum. Participants will be able to submit their development homework for a code review and are encouraged to ask questions and discuss new concepts in the Forum group.
Apply here: https://holochain.typeform.com/to/ptZ79fac