Yellow HoloPort light

Hi, @lucas.tauil I have a yellow Holo logo on my Holoport rather than my beautiful blue/green swirl… I tired a rest but it continues to remain stubbornly yellow. Any advice will be gratefully received. Take care :+1:

You can also try https://forum.holo.host/ and see if there are any answers there.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @MistahTea. We are merging a release today that will sort that out. As @Brooks shared, most of the comms on HoloPorts is happening in the Holo Forum. I’m quicker there, but don’t mind connecting here as well.
Warm wishes

Lucas

1 Like

Thanks @lucas.tauil I’ll keep a eye on it and the host forum :+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Could you resolve it by now @MistahTea ? And if yes, how? :slight_smile:

I reached out to support and once they come back to me and I can successfully reset it I will share here my journey, in case someone else has the same issue.

1 Like

Hi @dcts there is an update for the ports being pushed out at the moment so I guess that could be why you might be having an issue. There is a thread running in the Host forum if you have a look over there. Unfortunately my link to it won’t load here. See you over there! :+1: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi @dcts thanks for reaching out. The best place for us to support you with your HoloPort is the Holo Forum. If you don’t have an invite to join, please nudge us on help@holo.host and we’ll send you one.

Here is the thread with the Update instructions:

warm wishes
Lucas

1 Like