World Economic Forum partnership

Both options are the same… Gold is consumable too (yeah, it is hard to “consume” in terms of degradability or deterioration (and thats why it has been used as medium of exchange), but it is ultimately consumable). And coffee… well, you just drink it or let it spoil for a few hours…

*neither production, nor consumption. Good. (XD)

It will. But (BTC) will take a huuuuuge dip on the recession. From there it could only go up and up or down and down (if media convinces people that “sPeCuLaTiOn oN bItCo1N wAs tHe cAUZ Of tHe cRis1s”)

I’ll have a look to those links and resources this weekend. But it sounds more like “An economic calculation-free free market!” (which is contradictory and BAD, lol. But maybe I’m wrong.)

*Economic calculation is possible thanks to “money” or a medium of exchange. You can trade “item to item” but if you dont have any -common good- to measure the expected cost / price, then you will end up with 0 economic calculation.

*An opinion before watching the resources;
If mutual-credit is what I understood in the 3min HOLO video;
To quit a determined amount of “credit” you would still need a measure or a “money”. So, there would still be the need of a good as a medium of exchange or “measurement”. So the question should be, economically (entrepeneurial question, not praxeological) speaking, what good or measure would be the best?

Thanks for all the replies and links. I’m always happy to learn more and more!

1 Like