I am looking into using Verifiable Credentials (VC, see Verifiable Credentials Data Model v1.1). My first use case would be:
- User A makes a VC public to other users (what would be the best method, it is kind of a public profile, is there a component for that already?)
- User B sends a message to User C, user C replies with a message that user A and user C are the same person (both keys controlled by one entity). As a proof, user A signs a VC stating this relationship. User C signs that VC as well.
- User B verifies the signatures and can now trust that user A and C are the same entity.
The happ would
- handle a registry of public profiles
- allow to exchange messages between users
- verify VCs
So, 3. is the most interesting part to me. I hope 1. and 2. are already solved.
Does it make sense? I assume DIDKit — Rust auth library // Lib.rs could be used in holochain, correct?