A little progress, but not much. Traveling with our guests and other meetings now, back home Tuesday and back to more focused work. Sorry, we usually have more work time than we have had this month, this is unusual for us.
In the meantime, what I think we will do, some of it subject to some discussion:
- Action should be “label”, will fix.
- Removed email from Agent, if we do contact info, it should be modeled better. In general I think we will just use other vocabularies for most Agent properties.
- Agent uri looks like copy/paste error, might be same as above for email, not sure.
- AgentRelationship should have inScopeOf property
- AgentRelationshipRole should have note property
- dcterms:created good catch, we need to add it to our External Terms page
- name, image, etc. without domain - those can go many places, so we left it looser in the rdf definition, using the UML to tighten that up - I’m interested in feedback on that practice
- currentLocation, yes should be SpatialThing
- inScopeOf is usually a group/organization Agent (always in our experience so far), but in the VF team there was a desire to open it up more, for example for regional or ecosystem accounting, and I think we still have to work out better the conceptual definition - I tightened it up in the json-schema in the meantime as I wasn’t sure how to do something more general there, and our current projects will probably all use Agent as the range - I want to do a PR on that for further discussion
Again, thanks for your detailed notes and good catches, I wish we had spent one more day proof-reading. And if you have opinions on any of it, or anything else in VF, they are very welcome. I should also note that although I have a modeling background, I have no practical linked open data / rdf background, although I have learned a lot working on VF. We mostly rely on Pavlik in the VF team for that.
Also when I have more time, I am happy to work directly with you (or anyone) on mapping VF to your specific use cases, I hope that will help both projects.