This forum genuinely feels like the Sunshine Coast intensive again

I already love where this is going. The knowledge flow and de-duping is real

5 Likes

I’m grateful to hear this was your experience too. It warmed my heart to see all the people coming into the intro thread, with their own personalities and desires, sharing a bit of their story and greeting old friends and new connections. Felt very much like an IRL event for sure.

3 Likes

Great to hear! We held the vision of an open forum so that the community of makers, builders, supporters, partners, and developers could come together to connect, find ways to collaborate, and share information that would generate new ideas. Things are surfacing; it’s easier to follow conversations and the community can find ways to help other projects and expand the ecosystem.

1 Like

yeah i totally agree, was just talking about that with @maackle when i saw this thread :slight_smile:

so much nicer here than reddit or whatever

5 Likes

The categories are working really well

3 Likes

yeah I’m finding it easier to know who is who so that we can collaborate with ease.

3 Likes

Yeah I have been saying the same thing in other thread here… :slight_smile:

Thank you for this amazing forum, it has helped show me what everyone else is working on instead of being in my own silo and I see a LOT more opportunities to collaborate and work with others to help accelerate the new net and new earth… :slight_smile:

Once again, a big thank you to you all, it is an honor to serve with you all…

I am very excited and humbled to be part of this amazing community co-creating the future net for the betterment of humanity… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What was the Sunshine Coast Intensive anyway? :slight_smile:

Hey @dellams check out the following info.

[Past event] Sunshine Coast Holochain intensive March 22-24, 2019. https://holo.host/sunshine-coast/

“The event was designed for those who already had some experience with Holochain and were ready for the next level of knowledge and community engagement. 35+ people from several teams actively involved in designing and building hApps joined some of the Holochain and Holo core team members to explore how we could work better together.”

Check out the awesome articles about the Sunshine Coast Intensive.

2 Likes

@dellams Your positive energy is wonderfully infectious. Thank you for expressing your ideas and bringing attention to opportunities for collaboration. Yes it’s amazing to read the discussions and possible opportunities for collaboration.

2 Likes

Wow, that looked amazing, shame I missed it, any idea when the next one is? I can’t wait to meet other hApp devs and especially core team members of holochain, I have been dying to meet Art & Eric for a looooong time now! lol

Any idea how and when I would get a chance? :slight_smile:

I have a LOT I want to discuss with them regarding the future of holochain, the net, world and how we can all take it to the next level… :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you soooo much, really happy to hear this and I am glad the happy bug is spreading, my plan is working perfectly… all is proceeding as planned… soon the world will be ours! Muahahahahaha! :wink:

The intensive was an awesome event. We should do one every year.

3 Likes

I 2nd that! :slight_smile: Or maybe 2 to 4 times a year? :slight_smile: