The Business Course - Cohort 3 applications open!

The next Business Course will begin next week! If you’re interested, please apply with this form.

About: Learn to free yourself from the patterns that hold you back. Discover flows, work with capitals, play your game and make magic. Sound like the way you want work to work for you? Join the business course.

For who: Anybody who works.

Details:
Time: 3pm UTC
Length: 90 minutes
Led by David A., Claire and Bear

Dates:
Feb 3, 10, 17 ,24 – block 1
March 3 week off
March 10, 17, 24 – block 2
March 31 week off
April 7, 14, 21– block 3

Apply

I apologise, I saw this and thought it was spam as there are zero details on the course just referral-like links and forms, then I just saw your post Re FOSDEM so presume it wasn’t spam.

Where do I find out more about the contents of this - is it Holochain-focused business as I am always interested in things along those lines as I continue to develop my ideals of freedom and self-sovereignty!

Thanks

No worries :slight_smile: I get to review the posts, too, and since it is not explicitly Holochain developer related so it does look like spam.

The course is about you and your work. If you and your work are focused on a Holochain Business, then maybe its about that for you. I imagine there will be others in your cohort who share your interest, but the course itself is not focused on Holochain.

1 Like

Well this looks very intriguing. I personally feel like I’m in a transition between beliefs systems about work, money, cooperation, and living in the spirit of the gift, and it’s all very confusing right now. Regular jobs that I’m used to seem pointless, and soul-crushing, but I still haven’t figured out how to work from a place authentic values that can actually help me thrive rather than surfing the last wave of savings from the last “job” I got.