Team Size: 4 of us
Kiki from UK/Japan
Antonio from US/Italy
Joe from UK
Ed from UK from s33ds.life
The creation of a decentralised seed network & exchange that behaves as regenerative capital. We are looking to develop UI and UX that maps Seed Pods/Hubs and tracks the metrics and measurement of the provenance (origin trails) of local heritage & native plants.
The creation of mini zomes (micro-apps) that talk to each other in the new economic network of regenerative seed currencies that will perform as mutual credit in the food economy:
- A zome that behaves as a metric for seed saving and a data-entry point that rewards the agent in a token
- A zome that can transfer these credited tokens to another agent’s wallet to purchase more food/seeds
- A zome that maps all the other seed savers and agents on a local/global map.
We have already created a website aimed to exhibit Proof of Concept
- Hypergroove’s Collective Foundational Document
- We are in the process of writing up a README.md on our Github.
- Join our telegram - https://t.me/hypergroove
I am at…
Design: Proof of concept, ready to design and develop the hApp
- Holochain knowledge: 8
- Front-End: 6
- Back-End: 4
- UI/UX: 9
- Others: 7
Full-time commitment from Kiki & Ed
Part-time commitment from Antonio & Joe
What do I need:
Rust & non-Rust developers with passionate interest and skills in creating such a microservice architecture using holochain. Any language or experience is welcome!
You will become part of the Hypergroove Collective where you will become a member of the Universal Council and earn the Growers Influence Currency (GIC) for your commitment and service to a higher calling for a regenerative food future.