Please introduce nice books here!

Incognito: The Secret Lives of The Brain by David Eagleman

Everyone, literally everyone, should read this to understand how our brain creates reasons to deceive us, without an interruption. It is easy to read and does not requires any expertise to understand. MUST READ!

41LFiu1v6ML.AC_SY1000

1 Like

I just discovered this thread and love all the book recommendations. Earlier this year we were talking about the possibility of starting a Holochain Book Club, with the first book being Seeing Nature. The more Iā€™ve thought about it, the more I think it should be really informal. I was thinking of a bare bones listserv kind of thing but maybe instead it could start as a new category on this forum. What do people think? P.S. Love the old ā€œwilder hairā€ photos of Bernie :slight_smile: You know, Bernie would probably love Holochain if he knew about it and really understood what it can do. We should put it on his radar for sureā€¦ but I digress.

Discovered this thread recently. Earlier this year, we were talking about forming a Holochain Book Club, with Seeing Nature being the first book. As I thought about it more, I thought it would be be best if this was run as a very simple forum, like listserv used to be. Now, Iā€™m wondering if it would be better to just set up a ā€œBook Clubā€ category in this forum. What do you guys think about this idea?

1 Like

P.S. OP. Like those old photos of Bernie with the even wilder hair! I do think Bernie would love Holochain if he knew about the project and understood what it can lead to.