Open Enterprise Management System

I am planning to establish an Organic Business Society in Palestine which functions as Vision-based Ecosystem and Open collaborative Enterprise where the members have direct ownership for their contributions (contribution and resources based economy)
Which management and CRM system do you recommend to run such an enterprise which will work with farmers, production, sales and marketing.
The system I have in mind should have features as social space as well to connect clients with producers among others …

Thanks and Regards

3 Likes

I’m copying part of a private conversation here so others can connect to it.

WaelAura

Finally, I gathered cofounders to start.
I have to present a solution out of the shelf now to present to them. In parallel, we can engage in developing REA.
Holo will provide the needed organicity to run the business body of distributed production sites and marketing channels.
You can check my brainstorming document. here
The idea of the brand to modular in a way to be seeded elsewhere, as a global solution and earth governance …
I would work with a global team (permaculture organizations, biomimicry, meta currency, … ) but I do not have the contacts. I would be part of a movement have similar interest to utilize natural resources and human potential in the new earth economy. I know, once we have an organization this would be easier. But I am always ready for engagement. Please feel to present my work to relevant groups.
thanks

WaelAura

I am trying to build a structure of deep development in “Global Palestine” based on the organic products business.
With REA and holochain application we can build a real resources global brain application governed by people and earth. Forming currency aligned with the universal consciousness … (sorry to get spiritual)

What I can not solve now is the open enterprise structure (legal, management and compensation flow).
I am working on this paper as basic for discussion with other people. I hope it will gain momentum. Once the startup is created it will be a major actor with other “international” efforts in the given vision …

Albaydar.Earth Open Enterprise

Visionary Co-founders Brainstorming space ALBAYDAR.Earth@ Palestinian Organic Business Society POBS Resources and contribution based Business Ecosystem - Open collaborative social EnterpriseOrganic Farming&Products | Research | Training |…

bhaugen

Looks like you have two other people working on this with you.

Which is good. Hard to do something like this alone.

Are any of you in Palestine now? Do you have farmers and processors who want to be part of ALBAYDAR.Earth?

WaelAura

We are a group of 10+
Very diverse: farmers, manufacturers, digital marketing and branding, researchers in organic products and biodiversity…
Most of them cant even use Google Docs but passionate about the vision. We will have our assessment workshop this week.
But no one is able to lead the open enterprise modeling … I’ll keep u updated

bhaugen

no one is able to lead the open enterprise modeling

Please tell me more about what you need there, and I will try to help.

Do you think this software could help?
http://locecon.org/
For example,
http://locecon.org/clusters/cluster/25/
http://locecon.org/clusters/network/25/qty/agt/

lynnfoster

Or even if not the locecon software, that is a way to think about flows. You can do it in a group session on a big piece of paper on the wall or something like that. There are 2 levels, one at the “agent” level, like real farmers Alice and Bob, manufacturers Carol and David, etc. The other is a level up like “vegetable farming”, “olive growing”, “olive oil pressing”. I don’t know which would be most useful to you. But in either case, let’s call those things “nodes”.

Between the nodes, there are flows, which are quantities of types of resources. Like farmers output food, manufacturers might output farming equipment, which farmers might have as an input. Olive growers might all send their olives to a co-op olive press. Etc.

WaelAura

I think that I need a basic reference on value chain vs. compensation modeling in agri-products.
Example:
herb x1-site1 \seedling c1\planting c2\irrigation c3\harvesting c4\drying c5\ processing c6 (C_total-x11)
herb x2-site2
C_total-x12
Same for herb x2, x3
We have 3 products to process and transport to shop
\ filling& packaging c7 \transport c8
We have other operational costs (product dev, R&D, Marketing, …)

Lets say for x1,2,3, of a harvesting Cycle1 we have Revenue R1
Think that harvesting is several cycles. We may distribute part of the revenue until harvesting is finished to write off planting costs.
How to distribute Revenue (not wages) fairly to enterprise memebers working on site1 and 2 and packaging dep, product development dep, R&D, … ?

Where should I look at to answer this question?

bhaugen

Where should I look at to answer this question?

This is from our older software, but will be replicated in Holo-REA (eventually):

10. NRP Value Equation Concepts and Tutorial

lynnfoster

This is from our older software, but will be replicated in Holo-REA (eventually):

You may want a simpler solution than you see in that NRP tutorial, don’t worry if it seems too complex.

[…]
WaelAura

OK.
Yes, we have programmers in our network.

BTW, Are you building in REA an interface to OpenStreetMap or any other opensource geo-map?
For example to combine such https://fieldmargin.com/ as farmer application with street map would be powerful. A geo-map for REA Users is essential anyway. Tracking the products back to its origin is meaningful for consumers.

bhaugen

Are you building in REA an interface to OpenStreetMap or any other opensource geo-map?

There is a somewhat-working OpenStreetMap integration in some of the versions of NRP (our previous software that the Value Equation slide deck showed) and I am pretty sure that Holo-REA will have one, too.

2 Likes

Is there something like https://balloon.io
As hApp ?
I have developed a collab methodology which has similarities with it: http://bit.ly/3SF_list

I saw this positive sign this morning to proceed working on my dreams

4 Likes