New on this platform

Hello Team,

I am new here, want to know how this platform work. Is there any tutorial for the same?. If person has no knowledge of coding he or she can create app here?. I tried to install holo Dec but unable to find its exe or setup. Kindly guide me

1 Like

Hi @Reetika!

If you click the main ā€˜forumā€™ link at the top the list of categories will come up and youā€™ll see thereā€™s a ā€˜Start Hereā€™ one where thereā€™s a quite long introductions thread, thatā€™s a good place to post a little intro. Thereā€™s also a wealth of other introductory info there too.

Underneath that thereā€™s the Learning Library category, plenty in there to get you started! Thereā€™s the wonderful Holochain Gym however thatā€™s focused on those who want to dive into code right now - I have seen some of the YouTube videos where they show some low-code tools that are being built to make it easy to piece together hApps however as with everything else here, itā€™s very much ā€˜in developmentā€™!

1 Like

ā€¦in addition I realise some may read that as ā€œthereā€™s nothing for me yetā€ whereas itā€™s the complete opposite - the tricky bit is discovering precisely where your particular interface is, and from my own experience I can only advise this: the first thing you think and/or see about the project is probably where you will have the greatest value, and will probably make you think the complete opposite. It takes a village etcā€¦

Hello

I read the theoretical part, want to know how I can learn coding and make one application using holochain. Kindly Guide for the same.

1 Like