Team Size: 1
Eric Bear: @bear
It’s an app where you can send a challenge to someone to do some number of exercises that you’re also going to do and they have a time limit to do them themselves.
*ping me (@bear about it and I’ll do a jam session with you within a couple days on it)
I am at the: Idea stage
Proof of concept: It’s such a simple idea, and I’ve floated it with enough people who’ve been excited about it that I’m confident some people would want to play with it. The big question for me is the architecture of it, and determining whether it needs to wait for Holochain’s mobile functionality, or if it would be servable to phones if Holo hosted?
Design and implementation: I am sure about my project
Fund rasing: It’s very simple and shouldn’t need too much funding, I may be able to fund it or do a little fundraising with a good architecture that I feel confident in.
Skills: rate yourself from 0 - 10
- Holochain knowledge: I’ve got a strong conceptula grasp, and can’t code, but I am very well connected in the community and team.
- Holochain knowledge: I’ve got a good conceptual grasp of Holochain and no coding ability.
- Development: 0
- Project Management: 5
- Community Building: 8
- Fundraising: 3
- Jokemaking: 7
- Pull-ups doing: 6
- Just started talking about it with folks, with a couple meetings.
- 2 hours a week for 3 weeks and the assessing
What do I need:
- Understand basic concept of Holocahin
- A team member with Developer skills
- Initial diagraming
- A more technical list of what I need, once the above is clear