Description: This application is made mainly for educational purposes and for Holochain DevCamp6. I wish we can improve it to a level that can be used as an open source peer to peer learning platform. So I invite anybody to participate in building this happ.
- new features doc: https://hackmd.io/CLVlJIclTySYsmAlfMVCMw?edit
Similar app or site: Udemy
We are at…:
- Refactoring : during the DevCamp6 we recognized that we need to improve the initial design.
- Defining new Features: we are trying to analyze and define some new features for the next step. It supposed to be ready for the next devcamp.
- Holochain knowledge: sum of community knowledge which is quite good.
- Front-End: LiteElement, PolymerJs, Apollo, Graphql
- Back-End: Rust
Commitment: it is dynamic based on the community commitment.
What do we need: more participant from community. To learn holochain and try to implement their knowledge here.
(v2)new features list:
- provide ability for a course to have multiple teachers
- reputation Modules: review and ratings implemented through mixin zomes
- user profile in the app
- separation of courses into different DNAs
- indexing Course Title + Search
- payments with mutual-credit
- ability to include single module into several courses
Warm welcome for any help and participation!