Investing in Holochain

Hi

I am exploring Holochain for buying purposes and would like to know how do you see its uses going to be for.

Hope someone can guide

This is not the right place to be seeking investment advice. The Forum is more for community/tech/philosophical etc., type discussion.

You can check out r/HoloTrader on Reddit for trading discussion.

If you want to learn more about the uses of Holochain, perhaps you can check out the Holochain youtube channel and Holo youtube channel.

2 Likes

I am not looking for investment advice. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am trying to find out the uses of the currency and who will be adopting it as major clients.

Oh… well seeing as you titled this thread “Investing in Holochain,” I assumed you meant you wanted to invest. That’s what most people who ask these kinds of questions are trying to get at.

Holofuel has only one primary intended use as a currency: for hApp providers to pay for hosting through Holo. It’s possible some hApps will use it as a plug-in module for other kinds of payments.

Note that Holochain is not a currency, and it has no native currency or token. It is a free, open-source framework for building p2p applications. Holo is hosting. Holochain is the framework underneath.

A few “clients” (if you can use that word) who are building on Holochain (some will use Holo hosting, others may or may not, don’t know):

5 Likes