We are introducing a holochain community mutual-credit experiment. This is an experiment combining two popular mechanisms around the holochain community:
- Mutual-Credit: LETS style mutual credit implementation.
- Social triangulation membrane: only friends from friends are able to enter this DNA.
With this we want to achieve 3 goals:
- Experiment with these patterns and see what works and what doesn’t, at the social layer and also at the security/technical layer.
- Arrive to an MVP like implementation of all modules. We have implemented the code in modular fashion, having the zomes available to download as git submodules and the UI code as NPM packages (documentation still to come).
- Engage the holochain community in a social game, and have fun!
Parameters of the game:
- Number of necessary vouches to enter the network: 2
- Negative credit limit: -100 credits
How to play the game!
Only working in Linux and MacOS
(Optional): If you already had holoscape installed, delete the .config/holoscape-default folder in the home directory.
Download holoscape v0.0.9: https://github.com/holochain/holoscape/releases/tag/v0.0.9-alpha. Pick linux or MacOs, and extract it.
Boot up the holoscape with
Fast-forward with okey.
When you arrive to the main holoscape page, click on the holoscape icon on the top bar and click “install from file” and select the bundle.toml
IMPORTANT: select the admin interface checkbox, and click install
Ask for someone to vouch for you!
Please post here any issues or suggestions from this experiment.