How to Redeem Dev Training included in Holoport ICO

I have received my Holoport and am ready to start setting up! Also included in the ICO offer, was Dev Training, either online or off… I would like to redeem that part of the offer by having my developer attend an event in Vancouver or one online… Does any one know how I go about redeeming that part of the offer and if there is an online workshop still being offered?

1 Like

Hey 2rowflow,

Would you like to have your Dev attend the Hackathon in Seattle from the 13-15th of this month, if they’d like. Otherwise, we’ve got the online DevCamp that just completed, and we’ll have another one coming up in the next couple months.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best,
Bear

Thanks so much for the update, Bear. I have shared this with my dev and we are deciding which option to go with.
A few more questions.

1. If Seattle, where will the hackathon be held? Is there anywhere to stay nearby the hack camp?
  2. Is there a process to redeem my Dev Training offer? As in how do I let someone know that I will be doing that? Who do I talk to about making sure it is accounted for?
    Cheers,

Sure thing.

1. follow the link in the previous message about the Hackathon, it has all the info in it. I’m just booking an airbnb close by. It’s in Bellevue, so I don’t think that camping is an option, but if budget is an issue that way, I recommend couchsurfing.org. If you need help with that, DM me and I can support you.
  2. Yup. I’m your person for that. If you decide you want to go, just let me know and I’ll send you a mystical spell (a code) that will let you and your team members register for free : )

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

My Dev has decided that he wants to attend the Hackathon. What email shall I use to send his info to you?

Wonderful. Ping me by dm on the forum, by clicking my icon and following through to direct message, it’s email me at Eric.bear@holo.host