HoloPort for sale [UK]

Hello everyone. My first post here, I recently picked up a HoloPort from a house clearance. It is all boxed up, cables are still tied, there’s a little usb stick wrapped up also. The specs on the side of the unit say 8GB DDR4, 3.5GHz pentium dual core, 1TB HDD. I’m looking for £150 + shipping. I can list it on eBay or we can do PayPal goods/services. Would prefer eBay though for both our protection. Sadly I won’t be able to answer any technical questions as I don’t know it well enough. But you could always ask and hope another friendly member could answer!

Thanks

Max

1 Like

Hey Max!
I would be interested in buying. I live in Germany so shipping would probably add another 15€ or so according to UPS but that’s no problem.

Best,
Lorenz

1 Like

Hi Lorenz could you private message me on the forum and I can setup an eBay listing for you

Cheers

Max

1 Like

Hello Max, if you haven’t sold this yet, I guess an auction on ebay would be better, since the item has an high demand.

I’m also willing to buy it, obviously on ebay for both of us safety.

1 Like

Hey MrBiz

Sure, could you private message me and I’ll list it up on ebay for you

Max

1 Like

Hello Max, unfortunately I am not able to send Dms in this forum. Do you have an Email or an Ebay profile or Telegram account I can write to?

1 Like

Hello, send me over an email - maboatlenovo1212@gmail.com

Cheers

Max

1 Like

Hello Max,

Just for safety, I sent you an email from my address.
francescorigna99@gmail.com .
Hope to hear from you soon.
MrBiz

1 Like

Hello, Me and Max had contacts via Email and I bought the product from him, on Ebay.
Finally, the Holoport has arrived, so I believe we can close this topic.

Cheers, MrBiz

1 Like