HoloDinner #3 - Vienna/Austria

Es ist wieder so weit! Die Holochain Community trifft sich zum zweiten Mal in Wien. Die letzten Monate haben viele neue Änderungen im Holochain Universum mit sich gebracht. Viel Gesprächsstoff als Basis für eine rege Unterhaltung! :blush:

Ziel des HoloDinners bleibt unverändert ein gemütlicher Plausch bzw. Meinungsaustausch und die Möglichkeit, sich gegenseitig besser kennen zu lernen und zu vernetzen. Diskussionen rund um das Thema Holochain sind natürlich wie immer recht herzlich willkommen! :wink:

Here we go again! The Holochain community meets for the second time in Vienna. The last few months have brought many new changes in the Holochain universe. A lot of information as a basis for a lively conversation! :blush:

The aim of the HoloDinner remains a leisurely chat or exchange of views and the opportunity to get to know each other better and to network. Of course, as always, discussions about Holochain are welcome! :wink:

3 Likes

Vielen Dank nochmal Karl : ) !
This was a really neat small meet and I am already looking forward to the next one.
I think I have to start HoloDinners in Bratislava as well.

1 Like