Holochain hybrid app - seeking for help / developers

FOR ANYONE ENTERING THIS POST, PLEASE ANY COMMENT, THOUGHT OR FEEDBACK IS VERY NEEDED. THANK YOU

Hello,

We’re a group of programmers that have built -during 6 years- a non-profit platform for making customizable collaborative networks. The idea is to have a free, decentralized and opensource collaborative platform that can be use for anyone for any purpose, with 0 programming knowledge. The project is https://www.helpbuttons.org (it’s only in spanish sorry, but we’re translating it now) We have our first beta with many of the functionalities and we were planning to implement hybrid P2P functions in the next steps. Now that I’ve known about Holochain I was thinking about the possibility using it instead but I have two questions (at least XD):

-How difficult would it be to make an app work with Holochain together with traditional server functionalities? Are there any examples that you know?

-Since we are a non-profit project we survive with the support of programmers and donnors. (We have a plan for economic sustain, but now that we’re starting it would be partially/totally time invest) are there any holochain dev groups willing to support this type of projects, at least in the early stages?

Thank you. We’re always waiting for people interested in joining our community, in case anyone wants more info just send me a message.

2 Likes

this is great! we also have a dev team forming to collaborate helping build the Holochain ecosystem

Our mission is to empower Happs, small businesses, local producers, and conscious communities… We have organized a Sovereign Accountable Commons with a collaborative and regenerative mindset :slight_smile:

We embody unconditional love and value integrity, commitment, dedication, inclusion, and vulnerable transparency. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m interested in collaborating, joining, sharing and learning!
Have been working on Hybrid Nonprofit with for profit businesses in the commons Michael@GlobalCitizen.One 760-430-9489
www.GlobalCitizen.One --Citizen governance via independent, sovereign, privately owned nodes.

1 Like

HI! thank you! Would you consider helping us in knowing what will it take to make our project a Happ and also be part of your community?

absolutely, please see DM :slight_smile:

@angelvarq Is helpbuttons.org still under active development?