Holochain consultant and developer

Hi everybody,

I am pretty new here and not sure if I have the right question in the right place, but I am looking to build a new coin on Holochain. So far, this platform has my attention. Not sure how I can get a consultation and hopefully develop a new coin on this platform. I appreciate any helps in advance.

Hi @7thsystem,

Welcome aboard! It might be a good idea to share more details of what you have in mind and what previous experience you have for folks to engage.

Warm wishes
Lucas

Thank you Lucas for your response. I am trying to connect the wallet of my resource-sharing app to a new crypto coin to facilitate moving and storing value/money for the users. My experience is developing a resource-sharing platform. While I have been writing codes for so many years, I am not developing the codes myself in this recent project if I answered your question correctly. When we work with a developer/company, we normally sign an NDA and we talk about requirements in detail. I have a feeling there is a different culture here and everything has to be brutally public  Overall I believe we are all making efforts to make life better and easier for all of us. I have not thought about what if the idea will be discussed publicly here, but I know at least it cannot be patented, and not sure it is against the culture of here. The coin that we are thinking about is a very customized one and not sure technically it can be forked to the existing platform of Holochain. As I mentioned I am new to this and I apologize if I sound a little out of this world.

1 Like

No worries @7thsystem, The more you can safely share of what you have in mind the easier is for like minded people to nudge you and start a conversation.

Is this the right/only place to find consultants and developers in Holochain? Please advise. Thanks

1 Like

I’d say it’s certainly the best place.

@guillemcordoba, what was the name of the Venezuelan dev shop again that has been building Holochain stuff for a while now? Maybe they’d take @7thsystem’s call.

I think it’s https://www.eyss.io/ you’re referring to?

3 Likes

Yes, that’s right!

Dunno why but this popped into my head when I read this thread, thought I’d share for some Friday fun :wink:

1 Like