hApp for increasing the 'receptivity' of the Healthcare System

I love this hApp idea. I currently work for a company that uses VirginHealth to incentivize all sorts of “healthy habits” including steps, healthy eating, good sleep, recognizing negative mental habits, etc. We can make up to $600 / yr by doing all the activities required. All I can say is, it works. I (and many other colleagues) definitely work for my steps, and the ideas that are presented about healthy eating have convinced me to adopt the “Mediterranean diet” within the last six months. I’ve also started tracking my sleep, which really helps me to identify positive and negative patterns.

Honestly, one of the biggest problems preventing people from eating correctly is that they don’t know how to cook (or when to eat). I find this is true with nearly all of my obese friends and colleagues. They eat out all the time and they are sedentary. I like to cook not only because it saves a ton of money, but I also get my steps in while cooking and cleaning the dishes. Cooking is not that hard (esp Mediterranean style), but most modern, Western people need a crash course.