Foreign Language Instruction Happ

Team Size: 5

list your teammates if they’re on the forum

Description: gamified foreign language instruction ranging from basic to industry specific skill levels.

Resources: where can we get more information? add your repo link, any docs here

Similar app or site: We seek to be the Holochain version of “Dulingo.”

I am at…: Course development stage.

This can be one of the following:

Design and implementation: I know that holochain is the right tool for my app and now need to design & implement the app

Skills: list any skills that are needed for your project. Includes technical (languages, technologies) and not-so-technical (fund raising, community outreach). Rate your team proficiency from 0 - 10 for each skill

Foreign language Instruction: 9
Growth Hacking: 8
Fund raising: 9

• **Holochain knowledge: 9
  • Front-End: 5
  • Back-End: 6
  • UI/UX: 5
  • Others: 8

Commitment: how much time are you willing to commit for the project: 20 hours per team member per week= 100 hours a week

What do I need: what do you need for your project to go further? Mesh course materials with Holochain Leap design and to execute a marketing strategy.

4 Likes

@kerrgreg that is great Idea I love it. Since there is similar Idea it can help you to create a good list of user stories and the feature list of hApp. do you have it?

3 Likes

I dont. I saw a list of projects in the Holochain Guidebook but I’m not sure how complete that list might be. However, the more I learn that more I see how the point is to build on top of what others are building.

1 Like

Also, I believe I filled out the project survey a few months ago…but I’m not sure my idea made it into whatever project cue that is forming. I basically want to build off RedGrid and make an app to help rural African villages to earn for creating renewable energy.

2 Likes

Cool love it. :heart::pray::sunglasses:

1 Like