Economic network formation

Hey, very little work on shiro stuff lately, but the need is really growing as we are growing our production of food still.

Hoping to get back to this work as we stabalize locally!

4 Likes

Hi all, thanks for bringing this back up @lynnfoster

Still interested in staying engaged. Stuff with our work is definitely on the back burner, but still working on circular economy in the Seattle area. Happy to connect when it makes sense for folks.

Thanks,
Kamal

love the flow and the collective efforts …
would it be possible to integrate Albaydar App layer within the regenerative earth production and distribution?

The idea of the global social peers solidarity marketspace is to connect “consumers” in the West directly with regenerative producers in the Global South and make it possible to organize group bundle orders directly and to allow true value flow without the middle man.

Based on that App I did finally the recordings below about how to activate the #NewEarth transition plan to build the infrastructure/grid we can redesign our human civilisation on top. pls speed up the playback, 1.5x at least… my English speaking is slow, lol

The App that has 1 Trillion Euro purchase power p.a. will end poverty, boost regenerative economies in the global south, encounter climate change, reach all #SDGs 2 years after launching it. You can check this paper on medium

It will build multi billion agents network of peers, #holochain will connect them, so that humanity is released from the pyramid of concentration of wealth and power to build a free world beyond separation, money slavery, top-down authority, boarders and limitations of religions to enable global conciousness to reach out all and operated collectively through the “Global Brain Application” in a later phase to unlock our individual and collective divinal potential.

As Palestinian, who keens to change the world the past 20 years I was worry to express my thoughts freely, but not I am fearless and feel confident to speak about it in public and hold interviews 🙏💪💚.

this is part 1 NewEarth Activation Plan part1 - YouTube

this is part 2 NewEarth Activation Plan, part2 - YouTube

The PoC/MVP pitch AB PoC eShop Specifications - Google Docs