Hye everyone, so I decided to create a cryptocurrency using Holochain but I will need some verifications beforehand.
So let’s say there are 6 agents in the network (A, B, C, D, E, and MasterNode),
A, B, C, D, E are normal everyday agents/users.
MasterNode is a special agent that will act as a bank in the network. It will be responsible for storing excessed minted coins and handling supplies. It can only buy/sell coins as a response to the normal agents’ request.
- A want to sell 100 coins.
- A contact MasterNode to inform that he wants to sell the coins to MasterNode.
- B, C, D, and E validates the transaction.
- A sold the coins to MasterNode, while MasterNode will give A Fiat currency.
- At the same time, B, C, D, and E got rewarded with coins by MasterNode. (MasterNode issues new coins from unminted supply and rewards them with it)
- Circulating supply increases and minted coins MasterNode holds increases.
My questions goes:
- Is the theory above applicable in Holochain, or is there any improvement or steps that are missing?
- Based on the theory, MasterNode will have some extra authorities in the network. But from my understanding, each agent in the network needs to have the same DNA/source code. Thus, is there any way that I can put MasterNode into the same network as the normal agents?
That’s all from me now, Thank you very much