Conductor Library Roadmap

Ah, Im surprised and delighted lol. But whatever works has proved itself! I’d love to be able to produce some documentation about this api out of this!

3 Likes

REALLY excited to see this! :grin::grin::grin: Finally after a long 2 years being the only .net holochain dev I could find, I find this yay! It has been really tough when I had noone else to turn to when I got stuck, but @Connoropolous has helped a lot lately thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

I got unity and .net talking to holochain back in 2019 with HoloNET but after it was refactored into RSM I had a lot of issues even getting the conductor to connect through WSL2. I still get connection refused so not sure how you got around that issue?

I reversed engineered their node client with MessagePack etc. I noticed you are using a different MessagePack and web socket library to me so that’s interesting and something to note…

Be great to compare notes and be happy to help write all this up with all the experience I have gained over the years working with holochain and .net… :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I don’t suppose you wanted a job? I’m currently hiring and been looking for devs with good c# and unity experience so with holochain experience on top that would be a bonus!

We can hopefully work together and would love your help with HoloNET and the. Net HDK I have been working on…

I checked your code and was pleased with the quality and impressed how far you have got, hence the offer… I have seen enough of your skills and experience… :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers
D.

1 Like

@dellams just fyi. so no wsl2 or anything like that would be going on.

1 Like

Ok great thanks. :slight_smile:

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet? :slight_smile:

Update on the .NET HDK (now evolved into STAR ODK)… :slight_smile:

Would love help with this… thanks guys. :slight_smile:

Hey @dellams looks like big stuff you’re building! Pretty wild.

Just wanted to make a correction since I’m mentioned
" UPDATE: We have just bene informed by a dev working for Holochain that Windows support has now been added again!"

I dont work for Holochain :slight_smile: I have a big history with Holochain, including working for Holo at one time, but as you may know I run my own business now, Sprillow. We build many projects on Holochain and are primarily involved in happ development, but also low level library development when it helps us achieve our goals.

2 Likes

Oh ok I’ll reword that bit, then thanks… :slightly_smiling_face::heart::pray:

1 Like