Co-creating a dating app

Hey everyone, I’ve been interested in an idea to co-create a online dating app/website. It would be similar to Bumble: for friends networking, or for dating, or for activist project networking. How would I go about using Holochain for this? It would have a wellbeing & healthy nutrition, movement/fitness & a sustainable lifestyle slant for those looking for similar minded people. I have zero experience with app development.

1 Like

Hi David! I am a solo app developer and currently on my way to launch my first mobile game. I can not help you in development of a dating application, but can give you some advices. First of all please try to give adetailed requirements to yor future business analyst to he can create a plan and give clear intructions to developer. Once app is developed and tested you should arrange ASO service, which is absolutely necessary to get more downloads of your application. Unfo I can’t recommend any experienced team of developer, but can advice the best aso service which will help to manage the whole process of your app optimization. Try it!