Business Partners Welcome!

If you would like to partner with us, sponsor or advertise within Our World then we would love to hear from you. Ask any questions here or simply email us on ourworld@nextgensoftware.co.uk.

Many thanks,
The Our World Team.

1 Like

Kudos! Our World documentation on github is very comprehensive.

Few questions from someone with limited development experience:

OASIS API that powers Our World and manages the central profile/avatar/karma system that other satellite apps/games plug into it and share.

• Business entity - such as “AhimsaBank” who wish to issue AhimsaCoin (aC) a conceptual universal basic income based on book “CarbonYoga” how would they use “OASIS API - Avatar/Karma system”?
  • Would such entity have to work in confines of how Avatar/Karma system being defined currently?
  • Unity UI rendering shown below is that something business entities peer app users would have to use to view each others Avatar/Karma reputation score? (or is this just restricted to the game OurWorld and business entity can define their own version of UI - based on architecture.document that is yes!)

Our World will be de-centralised distributed XR Gamified 3D Map replacement for Google Maps

• Can you elaborate on what would that look like?
  • How would business entity interact with it? (For example - idea behind aC accounting system is to return 50% of land back to wilderness to help animal species adapt to changing world and remaining 50% humans use in productive capacity within aC economy)
  • What role can aerial satellite image play in both Avatar/Karma rendering as well as for 3D Map interaction?
1 Like

Thank you for your positive feedback, apologies for the delay in responding, we have been swamped working hard on this vital project for humanity…

AhimsaCoin can use the OASIS API & Karma System through either a REST API or Graph QL endpoint, what tech are they using and what API’s/endpoints do they currently have? Do you have more info I could look at? Links, etc? Thanks.

The Karma System is very open and evolving all the time so if you can explain how you see it working then I am sure we can accommodate your needs… :slight_smile:

Yes the whole point of the OASIS API is that is is EVERYWHERE so it can be used anyway you wish, in games, websites, apps, IoT, etc, etc… It is part of the new Web 3.0/4.0 architecture…

The Google Maps replacement uses the 3D map you can see in the screenshots and videos on the main site and in the videos below:

Your 3D avatar is placed on the 3D map at your current geolocation and will face in the same direction you are facing using your phones compass API. It is a digital twin of you much like the 3D world is a digital twin of our world… hence the name… :wink:

I really like your ideas and would be a perfect fit for Our World & The Karma System…

Thank you for your feedback, I hope I have answered all your questions?

I would be happy to answer anymore you may have… thanks.

1 Like