Berlin Meetups

This is a very first post from Berlin community. Current plan is to have a first meeting in the beginning of March (exact date coming later).

If you are interested in Holochain/Holo reply to this thread with a couple of sentences about you.

3 Likes

Hello!:slight_smile: my name is Rūta and I am also a part of the Berlin chapter.
Currently bootcamping in web-dev but in future looking to take up rust and learn much more on the tech side of Holochain.
Looking forwards to meet all the people who want to be a part of the Berlin community!
Don’t hesitate to reach out!

3 Likes

Hi!

my name is ilan. co-holo host on a unit in our apartment and eager to facilitate the holo berlin developer/user community.

3 Likes

Nice Klim, is there any way the Barcelona community can help?

3 Likes

Let’s see how it starts first.

Yes, maybe we can organize a Berlin/Barcelona Holochain Rave in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Lenara, I’m also on the team organizing the Berlin Meetup. We will publish soon an official Meetup event - as soon as we confirm the place and time. Hoping to get the same location as the last Meetup, it was a great space in the heart of Kreuzberg.

1 Like

Thank you @AdriaanB! Best you can do is if anyone way who happens to be coming to Berlin on that date, let them know!

2 Likes

@ilan @lenara @ruta.zem @milkyklim

Thank you all for taking lead on this! Ping me in the organizers group when ya’ll have a page up and please tweet/post on social so we can share you post.

I am excited to get to know you all a bit more and please ping if you need any support.

Best,

Carolyn

4 Likes

We’ll do our best to keep you in the loop. We know how important and vital it is to have a functional and active group in Berlin.

1 Like

Hi all,

Paul here. Also very interested in getting a Berlin holochain community going. I’ve met a couple of you at a previous Berlin meet-up. Personally I’m most interested in currency design, especially reputation currency. I’m coming at it from a non-technical background. Look forward to getting together!

2 Likes

Wonderful, glad to have you here!
If you want, join us in the deWeb meetup in Berlin Impact Hub, 19th Feb. We will be talking a bit about Holochain there - with a lightning talk, participating in a panel and science fair!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Not around that day, but thanks!

We have a new date for the meet-up in Berlin!
March 20, @ Parity Technologies.
Everyone’s welcome!:slight_smile:

3 Likes