Any Indian Holochain developers on here?

Next month I return to India for 3 months, my 7th visit. I’m looking at building a team for experimental Holo concepts. I’m a Certified Holochain Developer, but I no longer wish to program myself, instead will lead the creative vision.

Say hello and let me know :slight_smile:

I can connect you with some people

Thank you. Whereabouts are you based?

Singapore.

@universalsea where did you land with this request?

Greetings! I am still locked down in Goa, I’ve been here most of the year. I am still looking into several Holo projects, with the first hoping to be underway by the end of the year. Others are more long term, requiring more stability and uptake in the platform.

Soon I hope to source Indian-based Holo developers to chat about various project needs. Thank you for following up.

Peace from Goa, and I hope you are well and safe wherever you are right now.

Sea

1 Like

I would be more than happy to help with my team of intern developers with following:

• Brainstorming
  • Researching
  • Documentation
  • De-Bugging
  • Coding and Testing

Though you will have to provide support and guidance in terms of higher constructs such as application Architecture, Patterns, Design decisions etc.

There is possibility of sourcing help from experienced developers as per the need of your project.

Motivation: Need real world projects for training my team as well as to improve my own skills in project management and execution.

Considering development stage for #crispr and #projects:holorea - building hApps will hopefully become simple.

Weekly #events:virtual-hackalong is also making easier for newer inexperienced team become familiar with holochain development.

Thank you for the prompt reply. Where are you based? And can you kindly share links to more info on your company or group?