Holochain Forum

Modularity Hackalong: Recap - HoloREA/CRISPR/BASYN/Reputation/Loconomics 🙂 🔥 🌈

Hello all

In this week’s session we’re going to run through all the projects we’ve discussed in the Modularity Hackalong. It’s a chance to take stock fo what we’ve gone through, where the projects are at, and what support they need to move ahead.

We’ll talk about HoloREA, CRISPR, BASYN, Marketplace, Reputation Libraries (Sacred Capital), Loconomics and more. If there’s something you’d like to add to this list leave a reply below.

When : Thursday, Aug 6, 9am SGT/11am AEST/1am UTC/6pm PST (US: Aug 5)
Where : Zoom Room ; Calendar Invite
Who is this relevant for: anyone looking to leverage these themes. You could be a dev building in a modular fashion. Or a ‘power user’ with limited dev skills who is stitching together a community or app with basic technical tools.

Thanks, Sid.
PS: If you’d like to receive the calendar invite leave a comment below or DM me and I’ll add you to the recurring event.
PPS: More about Modularity here

@pospi @oro13 @kamal @samwa @Architecture-Course

3 Likes

And, the video:

3 Likes

Thanks for posting this! I wish I had been there, felt like I’d love to contribute to this space.

Have been away from most screens for a few weeks of summer vacations with family but screens are crashing back in now :slight_smile:

maybe I can make the 1am call on thursday!

I’ll also reply in the other thread!

2 Likes

@ViktorZaunders yes would love to have you join! We could focus on some of the new conversations that have emerged on the forum.

1 Like

Looks like I won’t be able to stay up to 3am here today, a bit of a wreck after long days. Am excited to chat though, I have a coda.io interface that I’d love to discuss making a HoloREA interface for! :slight_smile:

Enjoy the session!

1 Like