Holochain Forum

Modularity Hackalong | Group Agents - What? Why? How? 👤 ❤ 👥

Hello All!

This week in the Asia Pacific we’ll be covering Group Agents: What is it, Why we need it and How we’re likely to go about building it.

‘Group Agents’ is relevant for us since it provides a systemic pattern for creating modules, how we provide access to different members and modulate the flow of information across DNAs.

@pospi will take us through conversations we’ve already had around them (see here and here)

Tune in:
When : Thursday, June 25 2020, 9am SGT/11am AEST/1am UTC/6pm PST (US: June 24)
Where : Zoom Room ; Calendar Invite
Who is this relevant for: anyone looking to leverage these themes. You could be a dev building in a modular fashion. Or a ‘power user’ with limited dev skills who is stitching together a community or app with basic technical tools.

Thanks, Sid.
PS: If you’d like to receive the calendar invite leave a comment below or DM me and I’ll add you to the recurring event.
PPS: More about Modularity Hackalongs here

Ping: @ryan Chris Dorian (since they’ve been interested in this theme)
@Architecture-Course

Would a group agent manifest itself as a blockchain? Agents playing the role of nodes and then the group agent source chain being the ledger or single source of truth…

I see pros and cons to such a notion. Curious to watch the video when its ready - cheers Sid! :slight_smile:

Video’s here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @sidsthalekar