Shiro is a project aiming to enable strong local networks of individuals and food buyers clubs to form more easily. Some of the project goals are:
- Strengthening local food communities by working cooperatively
- Providing better access to local food
- Cheaper food for the customer, better pay for the producer
- Local flows of value replaces extractive economies
A few weeks back I made a prototype on coda.io, trying out a flow allowing buyers club to do bulk ordering. @ViktorZaunders translated the prototype to English and posted the following short walkthrough.
Access the prototype here: https://coda.io/d/Order-together_dJ_4WrYPlI9/Order-together_suqJI#_luJGv
Join the discussion on Saturday!
- How can we leverage (mostly) community built components for a use case like this
- Does everything fit onto the HoloREA model?
- What modules outside of HoloREA would be needed to realize the full potential of this use case? Payments, group agents, email integration?