Holochain Forum

CRISPR and Holo-REA Mash-up | Modularity Hackalong 🎵 😄 🎶

While Holo-REA libraries can be used to rapidly build distributed economic networks, CRISPR and Chimera allow users to effortlessly fork and splice different DNAs together. What designs could we see when utilising these modular toolkits together?

This week on the Asia-Pacific Modularity Hackalong we have Philip and Pospi riffing on
possible collaborations between CRISPR and Holo-REA. If time permits we’ll also talk about Reputation systems and the dimensions they bring into all of this.

When : Thursday, June 4 2020, 9am SGT/11am AEST/1am UTC/6pm PST (US: June 3)
Where : Zoom Room ; Calendar Invite
Who is this relevant for: anyone looking to leverage these themes. You could be a dev building in a modular fashion. Or a ‘power user’ with limited dev skills who is stitching together a community or app with basic technical tools.

Check out these links for our previous sessions with CRISPR and Holo-REA

Thanks, Sid.
PS: If you’d like to receive the calendar invite leave a comment below or DM me and I’ll add you to the recurring event.
PPS: More about Modularity here

@Architecture-Course

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind also talking through some of the technical requirements we’d need to meet to achieve what we’re aiming for, and potential approaches toward building them.

2 Likes

And here’s the video:

8 Likes

Thanks Sid, just about to have a look in - really appreciate the recording!

3 Likes

I second that, @Joshfairhead.
Really appreciate your sharing the recording, @sidsthalekar

1 Like